317 N. 76th St., Milwaukee
7 a.m. to 2 p.m.;
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Blue's will be closed July 4-6. 🇺🇸
We are grateful to serve you again. Reservations are available and strongly recommended. Please send one person from the party to check in with the host. All guests must wait outside the restaurant or in their cars until called for their table. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and to be mindful that your table will be booked for other diners in 90 minutes. For reservations for parties of 6-10, please call 414-299-3180. Learn more about how we're preparing.
to-go is available during dining hours. Pickup curbside on 77th Street, the street right behind Blue's Egg — follow the signs in the parking lot. Please include your car make/model/color in the "Special Instructions" on an item to help with a smoother curbside pickup experience! Gift cards cannot be applied to online ordering. To use a gift card for a curbside order, please call 414-299-3180
Order Curbside Pickup
Order Blue's Pulled Ham & Black Shoe Bakery pretzel rolls, artisanal breads, and more for pickup on select dates here at Blue's Egg curbside, 320 N. 77th Street.
can be purchased and used at Blue's in Milwaukee, Maxie's, Story Hill BKC (including the bottle shop at Story Hill BKC), and the planned restaurant at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood.
Physical gift cards may take at least 7-10 business days to arrive with the US Mail - FREE shipping option. A virtual gift card is sent instantly via email to the email address of your choice and can be printed.
Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Here are some of the things we're doing:
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and to be mindful that your table will be booked for other diners in 90 minutes.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Each table is either protected by a barrier or is distanced by 6 feet from other tables.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas between guest visits and at regular 20-minute intervals. We are also sanitizing all dividers placed in the restaurant. All contact surfaces are DISINFECTED before and after restaurant services daily.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.
We have been trying to find the words to express our feelings and support. Words that would not ring hollow in the haste to speak out. In that search and listening to the BIPOC community, we realized we didn't have to look further than our long-standing company values.
At Black Shoe Hospitality, our mission has always been “... to be great members of the community. Our businesses are a means to support causes, organizations and individuals in the Milwaukee area... Everyone is welcome.” And that won’t stop now.
For 13 years, we have welcomed patrons to our restaurants the best way we know how - through great food and service. To that end, we will be increasing the diversity of our food sources and staff to ensure we're supporting and uplifting the BIPOC community.
Black Lives Matter. Everyone is welcome at Black Shoe Hospitality.
Black Shoe Hospitality plans to open a new restaurant in the future at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. with dinner and weekend brunch service.
Blue’s Egg hosts evening events every night of the week, from weddings and rehearsal dinners to corporate gatherings. Blue’s creates elevated modern American cuisine in a swanky space for dinners, cocktail mixers and celebrations.
We are always accepting applications for energetic, experienced Line Cooks, Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Bussers, Food Runners & Expeditors. Applications can be picked up and submitted at Blue's Egg, or submitted via mail to 320 N. 77th St., or completed here, downloaded and emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.