317 N. 76th St., Milwaukee
We will be OPEN this Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We will resume Wednesday–Sunday hours the week of August 11-16.
We are grateful to serve you again. Reservations are available and strongly recommended.
Out of an abundance of caution, we are choosing to close Blue’s Egg from July 29–August 6, after a team member received a positive COVID-19 test result.
We are requiring all team members be tested, and will not allow any employee to return until they can confirm a negative result.
We are choosing to keep Maxie's and Story Hill BKC open as this individual has not had contact with the teams there. We will reopen Blue’s as soon as we feel it is safe to do so. Please stay safe and we hope to see you soon.
Masks are required inside the restaurant, except while eating or drinking. Please wear a mask when entering the restaurant, walking to the restroom, and leaving the restaurant. Masks are required outdoors within 6 feet of anyone who is not part of your household. Our team will be wearing masks at all times in the restaurant.
Reservations for outdoor patio tables may take longer to coordinate. Tables will be limited to six guests for now with reservations available two weeks out from the date. Learn more about how we're preparing.
Blue's CURBSIDE to-go is available during dining hours. Pickup curbside on 77th Street, the street right behind Blue's Egg — follow the signs in the parking lot. Please include your car make/model/color in the "Special Instructions" on an item to help with a smoother curbside pickup experience!
Order Curbside Pickup
Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Thank you for our patience with our team and our other guests as we learn to dine together.
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. Please keep at least six feet distance from all seated tables and guests, and in waiting areas. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and mindful that your table will be reserved for other diners at a later time.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms, bars, and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Parties must be limited to six guests, and we ask that only one member of a party wait in the building.
• We reserve the right to ask anyone not abiding by social distancing rules to leave the restaurant.
• Masks are required inside the restaurant, except while eating or drinking. Please wear a mask when entering the restaurant, walking to the restroom, and leaving the restaurant. Masks are required outdoors within 6 feet of anyone who is not part of your household. Our team will be wearing masks at all times in the restaurant.
• Employees confirm they are healthy and have a temperature check prior to each shift, and employees with a fever or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas continuously, including after each use when possible.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
• We are using single-use paper menus. Tables are clear of salt, pepper and condiments which will be delivered upon request with food and sanitized between each use or served in single-serve portions upon request.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.
We have been trying to find the words to express our feelings and support. Words that would not ring hollow in the haste to speak out. In that search and listening to the BIPOC community, we realized we didn't have to look further than our long-standing company values.
At Black Shoe Hospitality, our mission has always been “... to be great members of the community. Our businesses are a means to support causes, organizations and individuals in the Milwaukee area... Everyone is welcome.” And that won’t stop now.
For 13 years, we have welcomed patrons to our restaurants the best way we know how - through great food and service. To that end, we will be increasing the diversity of our food sources and staff to ensure we're supporting and uplifting the BIPOC community.
Black Lives Matter. Everyone is welcome at Black Shoe Hospitality.
Black Shoe Hospitality plans to open a new restaurant in the future at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. with dinner and weekend brunch service.
can be purchased and used at Blue's in Milwaukee, Maxie's, Story Hill BKC (including the bottle shop at Story Hill BKC), and the planned restaurant at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood.
Click the gift card to shop online!
Physical gift cards may take at least 7-10 business days to arrive with the US Mail - FREE shipping option. A virtual gift card is sent instantly via email to the email address of your choice and can be printed.
Blue’s Egg hosts evening events every night of the week, from weddings and rehearsal dinners to corporate gatherings. Blue’s creates elevated modern American cuisine in a swanky space for dinners, cocktail mixers and celebrations.
We are always accepting applications for energetic, experienced Line Cooks, Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Bussers, Food Runners & Expeditors. Applications can be picked up and submitted at either Blue's Egg, or submitted via mail to 320 N. 77th St. or email to [email protected] No phone calls, please.