317 N. 76th St., Milwaukee
in-house and patio dining
Wednesday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We are grateful to serve you again. Reservations are available and strongly recommended. Please send one person from party to check in with the host. All guests must wait outside the restaurant or in their cars until called for their table.
Reservations for outdoor patio tables may take longer to coordinate. For reservations for parties of 6-10, please call 414-299-3180. Learn more about how we're preparing.
Masks are required inside the restaurant, except while eating or drinking. Please wear a mask when entering the restaurant, walking to the restroom, and leaving the restaurant. Masks are required outdoors within 6 feet of anyone who is not part of your household. Our team will be wearing masks at all times in the restaurant.
to-go is available during dining hours. Pickup curbside on 77th Street, the street right behind Blue's Egg — follow the signs in the parking lot. Please include your car make/model/color in the "Special Instructions" on an item to help with a smoother curbside pickup experience!
Order Curbside Pickup
Thank you for dining again at Black Shoe Hospitality restaurants. We are excited to show you the genuine hospitality you should expect from us. To ensure an excellent dining experience, we have new precautions and procedures to preserve everyone’s health and safety. Here are some of the things we're doing:
• We are accepting reservations, with limited capacity, and strongly recommend reservations. Please keep at least six feet distance from all seated tables and guests, and in waiting areas. It is important to be on time for your reservation, and mindful that your table will be reserved for other diners at a later time.
• We have adjusted our dining rooms, bars, and policies to make this as safe and comfortable as possible. Each table is either protected by a barrier or is distanced by 6 feet from other tables.
• We reserve the right to ask anyone not abiding by social distancing rules to leave the restaurant.
• We are adhering to the Milwaukee Mask Mandate. All staff members will be wearing masks at all times while in the building. All guests are expected to wear a mask while entering or leaving the building and at any time they are not seated at their table. Guest are encouraged to wear mask any time they are not eating or drinking, even when seated at their table.
• Employees confirm they are healthy and have a temperature check prior to each shift, and employees with a fever or other symptoms will not be allowed to work.
• We’re sanitizing high-contact use areas between guest visits and at regular 20-minute intervals. We are also sanitizing all dividers placed in the restaurant. All contact surfaces are DISINFECTED before and after restaurant services daily.
• We have added extra hand-washing and sanitizing stations for our team. We’ve added hand sanitizer for the use of our guests.
• We continue our commitment to food safety. We maintain all necessary certifications, best practices and precautions, and with increased sanitizing and distancing.
• Our menus may be limited by what can be prepared and served in the safest and most effective way, and based on ingredient availability as supply chains have changed. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate any special requests.
• We are using single-use paper menus. Tables are clear of salt, pepper and condiments which will be delivered upon request with food and sanitized between each use or served in single-serve portions whenever possible.
Thank you again for your support and patience, and for choosing to dine with us. Together we create a community that helps sustain us all.
We have been trying to find the words to express our feelings and support. Words that would not ring hollow in the haste to speak out. In that search and listening to the BIPOC community, we realized we didn't have to look further than our long-standing company values.
At Black Shoe Hospitality, our mission has always been “... to be great members of the community. Our businesses are a means to support causes, organizations and individuals in the Milwaukee area... Everyone is welcome.” And that won’t stop now.
For 13 years, we have welcomed patrons to our restaurants the best way we know how - through great food and service. To that end, we will be increasing the diversity of our food sources and staff to ensure we're supporting and uplifting the BIPOC community.
Black Lives Matter. Everyone is welcome at Black Shoe Hospitality.
Black Shoe Hospitality plans to open a new restaurant in the future at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. with dinner and weekend brunch service.
can be purchased and used at Blue's in Milwaukee, Maxie's, Story Hill BKC (including the bottle shop at Story Hill BKC), and the planned restaurant at 4195 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood.
Click the gift card to shop online!
Physical gift cards may take at least 7-10 business days to arrive with the US Mail - FREE shipping option. A virtual gift card is sent instantly via email to the email address of your choice and can be printed.
Blue’s Egg hosts evening events every night of the week, from weddings and rehearsal dinners to corporate gatherings. Blue’s creates elevated modern American cuisine in a swanky space for dinners, cocktail mixers and celebrations.
We are always accepting applications for energetic, experienced Line Cooks, Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Bussers, Food Runners & Expeditors. Applications can be picked up and submitted at either Blue's Egg, or submitted via mail to 320 N. 77th St. or email to [email protected] No phone calls, please.